Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Be A Woman Of Character - Free Printable!

This week I began the devotional Becoming The Woman God Wants Me To Be by Donna Partow. A passage in todays reading said:

  "If we are serious about our goal of becoming a capable, dignified, virtuous woman of noble character, we will have to do more than casually read the Bible. We have to meditate on it so it seeps down into the fiber of our being."

Her wording was derived from the verses in Proverbs 31, and I started wondering "What does that really mean?". I headed over to dictionary.com to find the exact definitions.

dignified - bearing, conduct, or speech indicative of self-respect
virtuous- moral excellence; goodness; righteousness
noble - of an exalted moral or mental character or excellence


That is absolutely something I want to mediate on regularly, so I decided to make a pretty picture to keep on my desktop or to print out and hang on my wall.

I also want to help encourage other woman who would like to keep this in mind throughout the day, so I'm offering it as a free printable - my first ever!






 (just click on the image to pop open another screen to download the .zip file containing the image - you can then send the .jpg to any photo lab for printing)


Please share and print as much as you'd like. I'd love for it to be an encouraging reminder for others seeking to be a Proverbs 31 woman :)


No comments: