Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Peek Into My Sketchbook

Last month I started doing a sketch every night. I played around with using pointillism mostly (or my own form of it) so it took 1-3 hours for each of these.

 




 




 This one was just a sketchy nondescript style.

 


 I thought it looked a bit cooler when I inverted the colors.

 


 I stopped my daily sketching when I got caught up making my new series of astronomy prints (five designs in one week, plus etsy listing, plus various marketing almost made my brain explode) but I really want to take it up again and make it a daily habit. Hopefully I will have an entire sketchbook filled within a few months :)



P.S. I don't think I ever blogged my newest print series, so here you go. Rock Star Cosmic Pioneers.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

My best friend would just love these! I can't wait to share them with her!

Vickie said...

Really love the new designs!!