Monday, June 11, 2012

The teetering giantess

I find this picture hilarious for many reasons.





1. My mom is making me pose while wearing our friends new heels because they made me super duper tall (6'2" I think?)
2. My feet were too big for the heels and the strap couldn't even fit around my ankles to buckle.
3. I rarely wear heels because I tend to fall over a lot. I fell over twice while taking this photo.
4. I'm caught mid-sentence.
5. Sarah's blinking
6. Oliver looks like a scheming genius
7. I always feel like Gandalf when I tower over people.


P.S. I have so many pictures I was going to blog tonight, but I'm caught up in reading and might not get to them until later. We'll see...

1 comment:

Mrs. Cheerio said...

I don't think Iv'e ever seen a photo fo you in heels. Sigh. What would it be like to be tall for a day?!

Oliver's face is priceless.